Freeze-dried Australian Organic Beef Liver powder in the convenience of capsules. Perfect for those who want the goodness of liver without the need to smell or taste it!
Traditional cultures throughout the world considered animal organs and glands to be some of the most essential, nutrient-dense foods available.
Gram for gram, liver contains more nutrients than any other food on earth and is:
- The most concentrated and usable source of vitamin A
- Abundant B-group vitamins, particularly vitamin B12 and folate
- Rich amounts of trace-minerals, including copper, zinc and chromium
- CoQ10, a nutrient of particular importance to the cardiovascular system, and a renowned energy booster
Why Thankfully Nourished?
Thankfully Nourished New Zealand Liver Powder is:
- Made from grass-fed, New Zealand cattle
- GMO free
- Gluten free
- Super convenient
- Freeze dried using Thankfully Nourished's signature drying process, going the extra mile to preserve all the fragile nutritional elements.
Independent test results per 1 tsp (6g):
- Iron: 1.12 mg (approx same amount found in 50g beef)
- Vitamin B12: 7.2 mcg (300% RDI for adults)
- Folate: 57.6mcg (15% RDI for adults)
- Vitamin A: 900IU (100% RDI for adults)
Size: 180 caps
Serving size: 2 caps (1g)
Servings per bottle: 90
Freeze Dried, Certified Organic Australian beef liver powder, gelatine capsule.