Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetened Caramel syrup replacement with only 2 net carbs per serve. Diabetics and healthy eaters alike can enjoy a keto breakfast with the texture, taste, and sweetness of syrup without spiking their glycemic index. Naturally sweetened with no artificial colours or flavours. A low calorie and low glycemic alternative to other wet sugars in baking.
- 100% Naturally Sweetened Maple Flavoured Syrup replacement with only 2 net carbs and 24 calories per 30mL serve
- Enjoy it as a topping or ingredient in baking. Use cup for cup to replace other sugar syrups and malt syrups.
- 1:1 WET SUGAR REPLACEMENT | Since 1995 Lakanto blends only high purity monk fruit extract with non-GMO erythritol to match the sweetness of sugar and meet your baking and cooking needs.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY | Keto, Diabetic, Gluten free, Candida, Paleo, Plant-based, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar, NON-GMO and endorsed by ‘I Quit Sugar’
- MAPLE SYRUP | Lakanto Maple Flavoured Syrup can sweeten more than just pancakes, ice cream and waffles. Use as a wet sugar ingredient to sweeten raw keto balls, baking, and ice cream or on top of your favourite breakfast porridge or granola.
- Use Lakanto Monkfruit sweetened syrups and toppings to replace other wet sugars like honey or malt rice syrup in your favourite recipes with low calories, low GI and no bitter after taste.
- Made In Australia from at least 71% Australian ingredients.
Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener is made from Monk Fruit which was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for LAKANTO® in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
Lakanto® Monkfruit Sweetened Caramel Flavoured Syrup: Water, Glycerine, Lakanto® Monkfruit Sweetener (Erythritol and Monk Fruit Extract (1%)), Natural Flavour, Salt, Vegetable Gum (Cellulose Gum), Natural Colour (150a), Food Acid (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).