Lupins For Life's lupin kibble is made from 100% Australian sweet white lupins – beautiful taste and highest protein of any lupin kibble in Australia today!
This kibble is gluten-free, low GI and GM free; rich in potassium, calcium and magnesium.
When cooking with kibble – size is everything! Lupins For Life's unique process brings you the perfect size to blend with your rice, cooking in the same pot to provide a high protein, lower carb alternative to every rice dish.
Lupins For Life's kibble is ideal for a gluten-free alternative to couscous and tabouli, and provides texture and highlights in breads, biscuits and cakes, all while boosting protein and fibre levels.
Lupin Kibble can be used in sweet or savoury meals, raw or cooked. Some examples are;
- In fruit and nut mixes
- In cereals
- Include or sprinkle on salads
- Include in raw sweets and treats
- Boil for about 40 minutes in stock, then stir through some baby spinach (and anything else you fancy). Use as a side dish with any meat/chicken/fish.
- Cook with rice to lower carbs and raise protein and fibre. Ratio of rice to lupin kibble can be varied to suit your taste. For example, one cup of rice to third cup of kibble with jasmine rice; 50/50 with brown rice. Or, try a kibble, quinoa and rice blend.
- In meatballs/rissoles - try our delicious lupin rissoles or lupin meatballs.
- Throw in a tablespoon of raw kibble as you’re cooking scrambled eggs.
8 reasons you'll love Lupins For Life's Lupin Kibble
- 100% Australian sweet WHITE lupins
- 43% Protein
- 29% Fibre
- Low Carb
- Low GI
- GMO free
- Vegan friendly
- Super versatile
- Made in Australia